Joseph Giannini has a thriving pet business – he is the largest independently owned pet service company in Chicago. His business has grown from a dog walking service, to now offering pet sitting, pet boarding, grooming, and a specialty pet bakery. He plans to add veterinary services to the mix soon as his goal is to own a business that can supply 100% of his customers pet needs.
I interviewed Joseph for my product “Secrets of Pet Business Success” earlier this year. This month I am releasing the audio and transcript of this interview to my Pet Business Success Circle members.
In the interview Joseph shares:
- His biggest obstacle to growing his pet business
- How he has marketed his business to attract 6000 clients
- The most profitable segment of his business
- Tips he would give to new pet sitters
The audio recording and transcript are available to you when you join the Pet Business Success Circle this month. When you join you will also get the recordings and transcripts for these other great calls:
- How to Market Using Press Releases with Rachel Monroe the Pet Industry Copywriter
- How to Find and Hire great Independent Contractors with Peggie Arvidson of Peggie’s Pets
- The Most Effective Marketing Tools for Pet Businesses with Leslie May or Pawsible Marketing
- How to use systems to create a 24-170 business that allows you to work a maximum of 24 hours per week with Sam Brown from Boarding as a Business